Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2003 5:31:24 PM EDT
I am planning another build. This time I want to go the extra mile and also I want something with an A3 upper, as both my 20 and 16 incher have A2 uppers. My question is, I have been seeing these Stinger Arms forged Lowers for like $89.00. Should I try them out, or just go with Oly like I did my last one. Even my Oly lower needed a little fine-tuning when I first got it. Am I right in the assumption that there can't be much difference in lowers besides the cast/ forged thing?
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 6:14:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Go with the Stinger Arms/Mega lower.  I have two and they are noticeably nicer than some of my other "big name" lowers.  Here's a link that has plenty of pictures: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=153544[/url]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top