Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2003 9:36:12 AM EDT
Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone had any opinion on the 22lr conversion kits and uppers out there.  I am considering getting one for cheap plinking, but want one that runs well.  Thanks in advance for all replies.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Yes both AIM and J&G sales have them for $329, and they come one magazine.  Extra's I think were going for $40.

I had one and recently sold it (to fund a 9mm RRA upper).  I really enjoyed it when I had it.  

MG
View Quote

also [url]www.gunsnstuff.com[/url] for $299 IIRC
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 1:02:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I've put about 300 rds through my Kuehl Precision upper and so far I love it. I shot a .572 inch 5 shot group at 50yds, using Bushmaster lower with standard trigger and a plain old Bushnell Trophy 1.75-4X scope. It's not cheap, but it's worth it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 6:30:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info.  Are high cap 22lr mags available that will work with any of these?  Also, could you guys provide links to their web sites.  Thanks alot.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 7:26:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey M38,
Which model is it and is the barrel free floated?
I might be ordering the M4 week after next when back from vacation.  It's been up in the air between Keuhl and KKF for about a month now.

Got goodies comming every day.  ARMS SIR on the way, ACE ARFX is here.  It's really short! Looks like I'll do some modding on that...

Glad to hear the range report.  More of same would be GREATLY appreciated.  100yr groups...etc.

Link Posted: 7/24/2003 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I've used the Ciener .22 cal conversion kit for about 10 years and have had no major problems.
It comes with a 10 rd mag. It can be had either
as a FA or semi.  Standard w/10 rd mag $139.00.
xtry mags are $25.00. FA is $159.00. 30 rd mags
are for LEO only. Hope this helps.

[url]www.22lrconversions.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 12:24:56 AM EDT
[#6]
If you order from Ciener, make sure you read ALL the fineprint.  His business practices are not what one would expect now days...
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 4:46:05 AM EDT
[#7]
JSIG
www.kuehlprecisionfirearms.com & it uses the Ceiner mags
rocketman223
I have the 20" SS heavy barrel
I bought it from Brownells & I'm going to use it for close quater squirrel battle this fall
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top