Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/23/2003 1:00:41 PM EDT
I'm beginning to feel like Snidely Whiplash (an old cartoon carachter, who's EEE-VILL schemes were always thwarted by Dudly Dooright of the RCMP).  I called M&A to ask a couple of questions about the lightweight CAR kit, and bang...guy says they're out of the lightweight barrels, and it may be 3 1/2 months before the get any in.  

First Model 1, now M&A...where could all those lighweight barrels be going?  

Well, Brownell's is out of the lo-pro uppers...and I'm gonna have to call around for the barrel.  Next stop Bushmaster, I suppose.  

Of course, one more set back, and I could be saying "AR-10" to myself.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 2:49:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

First Model 1, now M&A...where could all those lighweight barrels be going?  
View Quote

The same place all of those left socks disappear to after being washed. [:D]

-Lee
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#2]
yipper its an on goin thing since the beginning of the year, lots of companies seem to be out of the exact thing i want. but i was able to get my AR together.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top