Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/23/2003 4:10:40 AM EDT
A local gun shop just got a Bushmaster XM-15 E2S with a heavy barrel and an AK-47 type muzzle brake.  The gun also has ARMS SIR Rail and ARMS Flip-Up rear sight installed and a vertical fore grip.  The gun also comes with 5 30 rd mags.

The owner said it has about 500 rds though it.  I looked it over and the gun looks really clean.  

What is a good price for this gun??
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 8:39:27 AM EDT
[#1]
The upper alon retails for around $1000 according to Bushmaster's website.  You could buy just the upper and the SIR separately elsewhere for at least a $100 less or more.  A Bushmaster factory lower goes for around $250.   If you bought the rifle factory direct and the SIR elsewhere, it would run you around $1300.  The five mags are a plus depending on condition.  Prices on mags range from $15 to $30 depending on condition.  I say around $1100 to $1200 would be fire since it has been fired 9although only enough to break it in.  That's a couple hundred off the price of everything when new.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Star; You should state what the dealers price was. Maybe it was fair. The Bushmaster lower is $295.00.  What ever I would believe 75% of new list price would be ballpark figure. That is with quality mags, with USA type mags just being thrown into the deal N/C. Most dealers would go 10% off list price to cash on a new gun, altho depending on the area you live. The deciding factor always tends to be whither you can live without it. Jeep
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top