BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/19/2003 7:53:58 PM EDT
Never thought I'd hear her say that being the Ex-hippe she is, but after I took her shooting she got hooked.

Well the bad news, After doing some on-line shopping about what would be best for her, we came across the Cav. Arms web site, the next words out of her mouth were "I want the pink stock set"   well I guess since it will be hers, I have to look past it, I just hope she doesn't toss on a Hello Kitty sticker, Oh hell I know she will.

So far we have narrowed it down to 2 rifles
a BM M4gery, or a M4gery with a flattop and a Aimpoint scope. 20" rifles are not even a question since she is a small girl. She handles my SP-1 rather well, so we'll see.

Tropic

Link Posted: 7/19/2003 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#1]
While your at it buy her a ring.  My ex-wife hated my guns.  She made me choose between them and her.  Here I am.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a keeper Bro!.....Buy her whatever she wants!..............I got lucky all my lady wanted was a ruger MKII bull barrel.........UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 9:07:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude, Tell her if she seriously wants a rifle, the pink handguards will have to go. Remind her that as long as she has them on her rifle, she will be the but of many jokes. These jokes will be so harsh, that she will regret ever even considering to put them on her rifle. Make sure she knows that for her own well being, she cannot have them.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude let her get whatever the hell she wants. She'll come around but this is a start. Don't step on her now.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 10:29:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Dude, seriously I see nothing wrong with pink furniture on an AR.  In all seriousness I do not.  The AR is a very adaptable firearm and is adaptable to the taste of its user.  I am comfortable enough with my manhood to say "I like the pink handguard set!" and your girlfriend will have a good rifle set up to her tastes.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 10:38:29 PM EDT
[#6]
^
|
|
|
|  Someones a tad light in their loafers. just jokin with ya. i say if she wants pink handguards let her have em
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 11:13:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
^
|
|
|
|  Someones a tad light in their loafers. just jokin with ya. i say if she wants pink handguards let her have em
View Quote

Well, I do like showtunes.  However I also like women and not men.  Goes to show you, we are all different and the AR can be made to suit a great majority of us.  See if a G36 can do that.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 11:43:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Any woman who wants pink handguards will eventually cheat on you.......trust me....I know.
[>Q]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 12:24:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Think about getting her an AR with a pencil barrel
and a skeleton stock. The gun would be even lighter
for her to carry around.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 12:40:01 AM EDT
[#10]
[B]OhioArizonaJuniorTeam[/B]
[img]http://www.arringtonaccuracy.com/images/CampPerryOhioArizonaJuniorTeam.jpg[/img]

Notice the blue stock set, pink wouldn't be so bad either.  Also, if she gets to put on a Hello Kitty sticker on here rifle, I want one for mine too.

I hate to say it, but these girls could out shoot most  of you. So I wouldn't be worried about stock set color, only being good enough to go head to head with whom ever in on the line next to you, regardless of the gender of the shooter.

Bottom line is it's hard to be macho when you get out shot by a  girl sporting a pink stocked rifle with a Hello Kitty sticker on the side of here butt stock.
[img]http://www.arringtonaccuracy.com/images/Azstjr2.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 5:19:19 AM EDT
[#11]
I have a spare black stock set in my closet, I can always make the excuse that pink is a light color and will get dirty quite easliy. Believe me I don't like the pink idea either.

The bottom line I'd much rather her have the pink and an AR, than nothing.

Tropic
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 5:32:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Who the hell CARES how they can shoot?

You guys need to keep a check on your priorities - LOL (God to be that young again!)
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 5:51:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:[url]http://www.arringtonaccuracy.com/images/Azstjr2.JPG[/url]
View Quote

Man, I really like that maroon stock set.  Must be a custom paint job, CavArms doesn't offer anything in that hue that I know of.  It's almost like the funky red/brown/plum bakelite/plastic stocks on AK's.

Tropic_Lightning:  Have you considered the Bushmaster super lightweight barrel instead of the M4?  It's the same thickness as the M16A1/SP1 pencil barrel but 16".
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:12:22 AM EDT
[#14]
I say let her get what she wants. If she enjoys shooting, then she should shoot what she enjoys.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:13:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Yeah we took a look at the 16" lightweights yesterday online, we did some thinking and that migth be a better idea. I'm thinking of the future too, and the possibility of her and I getting into competitive shooting, something like a 16" won't really be the best idea. But its just a matter or 2 pins if we want to change.

Tropic
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:48:59 AM EDT
[#16]
I was just making a joke about the pink furniture, but maybe you should reconsider about getting her a lightweight barrel. If she gets really interested in shooting, she might want more accuracy than a pencil thin barrel could give her. Granted, you are not going to get sub-MOA groups from a factory standard or heavy barrel, but it most likely will group better than a light weight. If she starts shooting good in a few months, she will appreciate the slightly better accuracy from a heavier barrel. It will also be alot cheaper than having to buy a new upper, just to get a little more accuracy. Obviously, I have never seen how little your girl is, but she is surely not a child. An AR-15 is already a light rifle, it will just take some getting use to on her part. Of course, your are listening to a guy who made his Savage FP 110 (hence, Savage Tactical) weigh about fifteen pounds. Just one more piece of advise: the pink furniture has to go (but the maroon looked nice!).
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 8:00:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Is that the "Stars and Bars" I see on the butt stock of that maroon AR?  Well, bless my soul, way out there in Arizoner.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 8:04:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
[B]OhioArizonaJuniorTeam[/B]
[url]http://www.arringtonaccuracy.com/images/CampPerryOhioArizonaJuniorTeam.jpg[/url]

Notice the blue stock set, pink wouldn't be so bad either.  Also, if she gets to put on a Hello Kitty sticker on here rifle, I want one for mine too.

I hate to say it, but these girls could out shoot most  of you. So I wouldn't be worried about stock set color, only being good enough to go head to head with whom ever in on the line next to you, regardless of the gender of the shooter.

Bottom line is it's hard to be macho when you get out shot by a  girl sporting a pink stocked rifle with a Hello Kitty sticker on the side of here butt stock.
[url]http://www.arringtonaccuracy.com/images/Azstjr2.JPG[/url]
View Quote

AR15s dont look so "EVIIIIL" in the hands of women. BUT THEY DO LOOK DEAD SEXY BABY!
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#19]
she might want more accuracy than a pencil thin barrel could give her. Granted, you are not going to get sub-MOA groups from a factory standard or heavy barrel, but it most likely will group better than a light weight
View Quote

You haven't shot any light weight bbl's ar's have you?[;)]

Tell her she can have the pink with the here Kitty sticker but that you get a new "Dewault"[:D]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Encourage her to get the stocks painted in a floral pattern just stick to green,brown,black and beige and tell her its like domestic camouflage.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#21]
 Hey, if other girls see a chick with a pink AR...who knows...it could get them interested in shooting, too.

GO FOR IT!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 2:05:11 PM EDT
[#22]
I just hope she doesn't toss on a Hello Kitty sticker, Oh hell I know she will.
View Quote

I don't know about the pink hand-guards but don't diss the kitty. [:D]

The pencil bbl and a "LE entry stock" with a adjustable butt-extention is a good idea. That is adustable from 7.5 to beyond A2 length. I can post a pic if needed.
Edited to add: the cav arms stock is not as women friendly. Especially to a new shooter. You'll (she'll) probably need sub-A2 length.

#1 is weight and stock length.

Might want to start with a 4x-6x AR scope and then move back to irons. Let her get confident with powered optics before the red-dot or CQ site system.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 2:11:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Here's mine with yellow hand guards.

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=412[/img]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 2:54:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Go with the [pink]pink[/pink] , its for a girl! Besides there is a leo team member here that uses a pink Cav15 for his service/entry rifle,
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 3:06:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Just give her the DONKEY PUNCH and be done with it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Thanks for all the input.

We decided on a 20" Govt. profilem, pink Cav arms stock set with a Aimpoint scope on the carry handle.

Her and I are going shopping at the next show here in town, I'll post pics when its done, should be good for a laugh. Shit, if she ever read this i'll be in trouble.

Tropic
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#27]
[img]http://www.cavalryarms.com/furniture/clip_image001.jpg[/img]

Don't forget, if she gets a hello kitty stick, you have to buy me a sticker too.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 6:46:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Ha, [i]my[/i] girlfriend doesn't want her own AR... she just wants mine!

eeeeeeeek!

-Lee
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#29]
When my wife said she wanted an AR we went to the gun store that same day and bought her a Bushy M4.  Do whatever it takes to get her rifle ASAP.  Don't give her a chance to change her mind!  Hell, see if someone on this board has one of the purple Bushies for sale, that would look very interesting with pink furniture.  GAG!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
While your at it buy her a ring.  My ex-wife hated my guns.  She made me choose between them and her.  Here I am.
View Quote

DON'T DO IT.  When you get divorced she'll  take all the best stuff.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 7:41:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Let me show you my last and the "next" project...nothing wrong with adding some color to your life :)  My pink lower will be a 20" A2 with Barbie sticker all over the place and flowers and very girly, my youngest daughter (7 years old) will love it and eventually own this rifle, my oldest daughter (11) has already claimed possession of the yellow.

Basically I do whatever it takes to bring "females" to the sport, we need to expand and realize it is no longer a 'boys' only sport, women take it to heart too.

Congrats on your girlfriend, I she is a keeper.

P.S If you get the Hello Kitty sticker... I want one too.

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=15027[/img]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 8:49:32 PM EDT
[#32]
[img]http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/3107/sanrio/hktrans1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 9:02:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Go with the [pink]pink[/pink] , its for a girl! Besides there is a leo team member here that uses a pink Cav15 for his service/entry rifle,
View Quote

Weird.  Maybe he is trying to disable the people w/ laughter when kicking in doors

Link Posted: 7/20/2003 9:03:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

what's that?
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Let me show you my last and the "next" project...nothing wrong with adding some color to your life :)  My pink lower will be a 20" A2 with Barbie sticker all over the place and flowers and very girly, my youngest daughter (7 years old) will love it and eventually own this rifle, my oldest daughter (11) has already claimed possession of the yellow.

Basically I do whatever it takes to bring "females" to the sport, we need to expand and realize it is no longer a 'boys' only sport, women take it to heart too.

Congrats on your girlfriend, I she is a keeper.

P.S If you get the Hello Kitty sticker... I want one too.

[url]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=15027[/url]
View Quote

It is very touching to see you getting your little girls into it.  If I have daughters some day, they will be the sweetest little most feminine killing machines ever. [^]
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Talk about women shooting.  The year my sister went to west point for "nationals" or whatever they call smallbore she had two operations just a few days before she went.  One on her elbow to cut a bunch of nerve tissue out and one on her eye to get a cataract from an old injury repaired.  She only placed 25th out of a whole pot load of shooters and she was pissed because she thought she should have been 15 to 20 places higher.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 4:10:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

what's that?
View Quote

If I explained the act, my account would rightfully be in jeopardy!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 4:46:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Buy her the rifle, then buy her a ring. I had a radical leftist commie NOW wife and believe it or not she was very pro-gun, I know it's weird but it's true and let me stress EX-WIFE. Don't listen to these guys, let her have the pink stuff, let her have tie dyed furniture with a picture of Jerry Garcia on it. The color of the gun matters none, moving one more tree hugger over to the right side is the most important thing. But tell her she has to give up her bong if she wants a rifle!
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Is that the "Stars and Bars" I see on the butt stock of that maroon AR?  Well, bless my soul, way out there in Arizoner.
View Quote

Yep Cousin, that's the Stars and Bars. I had the  same smile on my face when I saw that too. Gotta love a girl with the Stars and Bars on her AR. I'm from IL and we fly the Stars and Bars proudly here too. Don't forget Southern IL is further south then the capital of the CSA. Chicago is the only smear.
Save your Confederate dollars boys.....
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:53:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Here's mine with yellow hand guards.

[url]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=412[/url]
View Quote

How do I make me one of those Dewalt AR-15's?

I got's to have one.

Bill
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 1:39:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Buy her the rifle, then buy her a ring. I had a radical leftist commie NOW wife and believe it or not she was very pro-gun, I know it's weird but it's true and let me stress EX-WIFE. Don't listen to these guys, let her have the pink stuff, let her have tie dyed furniture with a picture of Jerry Garcia on it. The color of the gun matters none, moving one more tree hugger over to the right side is the most important thing. But tell her she has to give up her bong if she wants a rifle!
View Quote

Don't listen to him. Nobody should ever have to give up their bong. Canada is much more realistic and DEMOCRATIC in this area. The USA is the only country which claims to be democratic that imprisons it's citizens for the mere possesion of a WEED!!!! I'm repub cuz they is pro gun but on everything else they suck. You know why repub's won't screw standing up???? Cuz they're afraid someone will see them and think they are dancing. Let freedom reign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 5:23:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't listen to him. Nobody should ever have to give up their bong. Canada is much more realistic and DEMOCRATIC in this area. The USA is the only country which claims to be democratic that imprisons it's citizens for the mere possesion of a WEED!!!! I'm repub cuz they is pro gun but on everything else they suck. You know why repub's won't screw standing up???? Cuz they're afraid someone will see them and think they are dancing. Let freedom reign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Uh, newsflash Abbie Hoffman, drugs and Firearms are not a good combination, Canada is Communist and Republicans don't suck. See what smoking that does to your brain? I just saw on Scarborough Country how you can now in Canada go to government sponsored places to shoot heroin. Hmmmm let's see a government that wants their citizens unarmed and wasted, has socialized medicine that doesn't work, and is an open door for arab terrorist immigration??? Yep you're right they are much more Democratic then the U.S.
Here's a suggestion, don't like it here?
GET THE F!CK OUT and take your bong with you to Canada so you can smoke it while you are lerning to speak French. They can also teach you how to not support your buddies to the south when they covered your sorry ass for 50 years during the Cold War. I will stay here and keep my rifle to ward off bong smoking communist hippies.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 6:07:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Preach the good word brother patriot!

Drugs & guns, bad.
Canada, bad.
Disarmed citizens, er subjects, bad.

Chicks with guns, black or pink, GOOD!  
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 7:23:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Pink sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#45]
She might like it in the BROWN!
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 10:21:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Uh, newsflash Abbie Hoffman, drugs and Firearms are not a good combination, Canada is Communist and Republicans don't suck. See what smoking that does to your brain? I just saw on Scarborough Country how you can now in Canada go to government sponsored places to shoot heroin. Hmmmm let's see a government that wants their citizens unarmed and wasted, has socialized medicine that doesn't work, and is an open door for arab terrorist immigration??? Yep you're right they are much more Democratic then the U.S.
GET THE F!CK OUT and take your bong with you to Canada so you can smoke it while you are lerning to speak French. They can also teach you how to not support your buddies to the south when they covered your sorry ass for 50 years during the Cold War. I will stay here and keep my rifle to ward off bong smoking communist hippies.
View Quote

Well first off, I don't smoke pot. I just object to a political climate so hysterical on the subject that it's not even feasible to discuss the subject rationally(hint, hint). We can't even discuss using it for severely ill cancer patients in this country, and that is wrong. I'm a nurse and have seen tons of suffering of cancer patients, some of which could have been eased by medicinal marijuana.

I've seen posts from other members here who live in Canada and some of their firearms collections are better than mine.

As for govt sponsered heroin....please, can anyone say yellow journalism?

In short....you sir are full of shit, you don't care about the ill, you are poorly informed, inflammatory, and worst of all, a conclusion jumper.

As I stated....I am a registered Republican related to gun issues but there apparently is a truth to the saying "there are no compassionate conservatives."

I am pro-gun, and I am for the PEOPLE to have a maximum say in how they conduct their private lives so long as they are law abiding and treat each other fairly while supporting this great nation of ours.

How dare a mealy mouthed, judgemental little peckerhead like you call yourself a patriot and at the same time call my motives into question. John Quincy Adams was right. "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel".

edited to say: It's redneck, alcoholic, women beating assholes like you who give America a bad name. You are an uneducated redneck shmuck who thrives on jingoism.

Let free speech and free people reign!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 4:59:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Her and I talked about this last nights and found out she is going to order the stock set today, lol, she doesn't even have a rifle to put it on. I suppose I'll be the nice boyfriend and pick up a hello kitty stick for her on the way home from work.

We decided to get a stripped lower at one of the local shows coming up and picking up the 20" A2 kit from J&T. It will make a good weekend project.

Do the j&T kits have the barrel already mounted to the uppper, or is this something I have to do? (in other words, I have to dig in my closet and find my lost barrel wrench)

Tropic
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 5:39:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Well first off, I don't smoke pot. I just object to a political climate so hysterical on the subject that it's not even feasible to discuss the subject rationally(hint, hint). We can't even discuss using it for severely ill cancer patients in this country, and that is wrong. I'm a nurse and have seen tons of suffering of cancer patients, some of which could have been eased by medicinal marijuana.

I've seen posts from other members here who live in Canada and some of their firearms collections are better than mine.

As for govt sponsered heroin....please, can anyone say yellow journalism?

In short....you sir are full of shit, you don't care about the ill, you are poorly informed, inflammatory, and worst of all, a conclusion jumper.

As I stated....I am a registered Republican related to gun issues but there apparently is a truth to the saying "there are no compassionate conservatives."

I am pro-gun, and I am for the PEOPLE to have a maximum say in how they conduct their private lives so long as they are law abiding and treat each other fairly while supporting this great nation of ours.

How dare a mealy mouthed, judgemental little peckerhead like you call yourself a patriot and at the same time call my motives into question. John Quincy Adams was right. "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel".

edited to say: It's redneck, alcoholic, women beating assholes like you who give America a bad name. You are an uneducated redneck shmuck who thrives on jingoism.

Let free speech and free people reign!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Pardon me my friend, let's see if I can explain this one more time.
A. Drugs and firearms are a BAD combination
B. Republicans do not suck
C. Canada is if-fact a nation swiftly moving towards Communism that has disarmed it's public.
Did you know genuis that Canada spends more money each year on it's failing gun registry then on Cancer reserach? How compassionate the Canadians are. You must be smoking your bong when you see these vast Canadian gun collections due to the fact the any Canadian that wishes to stay out of prison IS NOT going to reveal their gun collections here on AR-15.COM
I watched my Grandmother die a horrible death widdled down to nothing from Cancer and as a teenager had the pleasure of watching my best friends Father eaten to the bone from  Agent Orange in Vietnam, so DO NOT tell me I don't have compassion for the ill you insensitive dope smoking Communist asshole.
Furthermore..YOU DO SMOKE POT
Since we are quoting great Americans I will share with you a quote from the great American patriot Joseph McCarthy in-which he said "Innocence seldom cries shreeks of outrage, yet guilt does." You don't give a shit about the ill, you want to sit aroung and get stoned and you want everyone to tell you that is ok. I have a kid asshole so you ain't gonna see me give you a nice pat on the back and say "oh yes, let's openly discuss the possible legalization of drugs." Everyone and their brother knows the medical marijuana movement is a shield for idiots like you to tell your doctor you need some dope for your hangnail. Marijuana activists don't give a shit about the ill, they want to get high. They don't give a shit about liberty because 10 times out of 10 they are liberal hippie Commies like yourself. I doubt you are a registered Republican but if you are, it matters none as you smack of the left. There are a few pro-gun Democrats out there i.e. Howard Dean, I suggest you cry on their shoulder and leave the Republican party if you are in-fact a Republican.
Redneck? You bet your ass Mr. Nurse
Wife beater? NEVER
Alcoholic-Not even close.
Patriot? More then you will ever know Cheech.
You question my patriotism while you sing the praises of Canada? You call me a peckerhead for merely pointing out that smoking dope and shooting firearms is a poor idea at best? You really, really need to lay off the pot my friend your brain is goo and you are a typical and I mean typical Leftist-Liberal asswipe that loves to call true conservative, patriotic Americans incompassionate, rednecks, wife beaters etc.
Know what else I don't like while were at it?
Gay marriages, abortion, Hillary Clinton and you. I feel like I'm defending myself to some Hollywood starlet right now. What a way to start the day, defending my AMERICAN position to a fucking turn-coat Canadian Socialist sympathizer. Liberals have a tendencacy to cry out at Conservatives when THEIR speech is questioned. Liberals are the only one's allowed to a political opinion when someone from the Right states their case, they are ALWAYS labeled as homophobic, wife beating, drunken rednecks. YOU SIR ARE A LOST LITTLE LIBERAL SHEEP. You are far from Republican. So go smoke some dope and give someone a sponge bath in Canada. I do have compassion for the ill as now you have made me sick to my stomach. You are on the wrong board pal, I am sure you can find many pro-pot websites to whine on.
I apologize to the nice lady and gentleman whom started this post to discuss a lady getting her first rifle, I always seem to get involved in these political spats. I truly hope she enjoys her rifle and you two share a wonderful life together.
As for you Mr. Hippie, rot in Hell Commie.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 8:59:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Patriot73 and Snark1

Just an FYI

It's considered extremely rude to hijack someone's thread like you two are doing.  Do us all a favor and take it offline.  I think you owe our boy Tropic_Lightning here an apology.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 9:53:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Ahem . . .

Tropic, J&T does indeed offer both assembled and un assembled uppers.  I'm pretty certain that if you give Jesse a call a few days before you go, he'll have exactly what you want ready to go when you get there.  I have one of their 20" Hbar A3 assembled uppers and I have absolutely NO complaints - very nice work.

Congrats to you and the lady.  Nice to see two people get along.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top