Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/19/2003 6:37:26 PM EDT
I POSTED A MESSAGE ABOUT GREEN LASER SIGHTS ON THE 14TH OF THIS MONTH. SEEMS EVERYBODY THINKS THERE THE WAY TO GO, BUT NO ONE BOTHER TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. BEAMSHOT HAS A <1> MILE LASER <2000> IN GREEN UP FOR SALE NOW, AND FOR ALL YOU FOLKS OUT THERE, THAT ARE INTERESTED IN THEM , THERE TO MUCH MONEY OR YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR ASKING THE QUSTION. DON'T BOTHER POSTING THE QUESTION IF YOUR SCARED OF THE ANSWER. EVEN THE STAFF WAS AFRAID TO GET IN ON THIS ON. QUITE FRANKLY, THE MODERATOR OF THIS SITE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, AND HASEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR MONTHS. IF YOU THINK YOU MITE HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT ON THIS SUBJECT, PLEASE RESPOND.

THANKS
JIM
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Somebody's wearing their cranky pants.[:)]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:44:12 PM EDT
[#2]
LIKE I SAID,   DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING IF YOU YOU HAVE NO CLUE!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:45:49 PM EDT
[#3]
welp..the ALL caps wont help ya get an answer..its considered YELLING, and ppl get offended when being yelled at. as far as the lazer, what do ya wanna know, i jus checked , most sites that have em cost about 400+ bux, other wise, its a daylight lazer, jus like everyother lazer site out there, a lazer is still only as good as the shooter.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:53:47 PM EDT
[#4]
#1 I DON'T YELL.
SOUNDS LIKE LIKE YOUR CAUGHT UP IN THE INTERNET GARBAGE A LITTLE TO HEAVY.  QUIT FRANKLY,  MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM HERE
THANKS
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I POSTED A MESSAGE ABOUT GREEN LASER SIGHTS ON THE 14TH OF THIS MONTH. SEEMS EVERYBODY THINKS THERE THE WAY TO GO, BUT NO ONE BOTHER TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. BEAMSHOT HAS A <1> MILE LASER <2000> IN GREEN UP FOR SALE NOW, AND FOR ALL YOU FOLKS OUT THERE, THAT ARE INTERESTED IN THEM , THERE TO MUCH MONEY OR YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR ASKING THE QUSTION. DON'T BOTHER POSTING THE QUESTION IF YOUR SCARED OF THE ANSWER. EVEN THE STAFF WAS AFRAID TO GET IN ON THIS ON. QUITE FRANKLY, THE MODERATOR OF THIS SITE WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND, AND HASEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR MONTHS. IF YOU THINK YOU MITE HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT ON THIS SUBJECT, PLEASE RESPOND.

THANKS
JIM
View Quote

Is there even a question in there?

CHRIS
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn.  

Well, we've established that you're a prick.  You work at RGUNS?

[whacko]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 6:59:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Damn.  

[whacko]
View Quote

[ROFL]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#8]
[rolleyes]...?
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I THINK SOMEONE'S QUITE INSANE.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#10]
uh okay..gee..ya wonder why noone answered what ever it was ya was askin in the first place. If ya have a question contact the manufactor of the product, if your pawning off a product, then give solid specs, pricing, web links, etc.

Basically on this thread that you have opened , noone knows what the hell your talking about, and if money isnt a problem then ya may wanna get a new keyboard where the CAP LOCK button isnt broken.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Damn.  

[whacko]
View Quote

No...but telling by the pitiful use of English, quite possibly it is that BOTACH demon coming back on us.

This guy's got something major crawling up in there! [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#12]
OK, OK BUDDY I JUST "GOT A CLUE" BY READING YOUR POST 98 TIMES. WHAT U NEED IS THE "PINK LOVE LAZER", BY MATTEL. RUN TO YOUR NEAREST TOYS-R-US LITTLE BUDDY!

[[ROFL2] [ROFL2] [ROFL2]]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Look, no one had an answer for you.  What's the problem?  No one has all the answers.  No one here had an answer for you.  It's probably not the last time you will be disappoined.  

If money is no concern for you, then why don't you just buy two or three of these units and do your own testing to see if the product is any good.  

Did you try posting on other internet sites?  You might be able to find answers elsewhere.  Either that or just let it go when a bunch of strangers on the internet don't have the information you need.

Whatever your problem is, grow up and deal with it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Jim, in my experience, there's only a very small percentage of people on the board who are into and keep up with technology regarding lasers. Most of the other folks aren't as up on these sighting systems. If this is a problem for you, you aren't going very well about resolving it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 8:45:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh, and by the way, I just saw this exact same post in the lights and lasers forum (which is probably a better place for it anyway). Im locking the thread because cross posting is against the rules.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top