Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/18/2003 7:21:21 PM EDT
gun did'nt miss a beat, put a armalite 1 piece scope mount on her, and a redfield 6x18... and 300 rounds of sellier & bellot 55gr brass case boxer to the range...left the 30 round mags at home... i did use a bushmaster 10 round aluminum, 10 round steel olympic that came with the gun... and a thermold 20 round mag... i then proceed to sight in, took 5 shots to get on paper at 50 yds... then adjusted and kept 5 round groups into 1 inch fairly easy... then went to the 100 yrd range and proceeded to shoot 2-3 inch groups consistently... the gun is very obiously capable of shooting MOA or SUB, but the trigger was pulling me a little, besides i'm not exactly a crack shot with the ar15 yet... but i'm practicing now that i have this gun..... I WILL say this... the upper and lower, are as perfect as a rifle i have ever seen.... VERY tight specs, no side to side or up down play what-so-ever... all three mags tested operated flawlessly, no stoppages, and bolt held back on every last shot... just perfect with all 300 rounds... was laying rifle on a 4X4 block of wood... want to put a bipod on next... great gun for $659 delivered...better than guns that may cost 2X as much.... trigger need a little work, or maybe just break in... ...
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 7:33:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Good deal Hutch. I am working with a new Olympic myself and have been very pleased so far.

Keep us posted!
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#2]
what kind did you get???? going to ranege tomorrow... this time with rest's i bought... $15 at wal-mart... filled em with rice, as i had no sand... nevertheless i believe my groups will shrink... will let you know...next on my list will be the ultramatch with 1/9 twist, and harris bi-pod, and i leupy
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top