Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2003 3:24:32 PM EDT
I'm new to the wonderful world of AR's. I have a cheapie red dot sight on my Low Pro Classic. It won't hold zero, and it eats up batteries. I shoot mostly at a 100yrd range (Markham) Any recomendations on sights without having to buy a new upper? I wouldn't mind iron sights, just can't find a front sight that fits well on a DPMS 1" +/- barrel

Bruce
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 4:38:51 PM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pd3ef1ce34e92becd686fc71d969ff0e1/fc479066.jpg[/img]

this is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine...........oh wait, wronge replys. lol.

i have the DPMS lo-pro upper, w/ regular front site post and a cheap flip up rear, if ya get the A2 flip up rear, it should work, ALSO not pictured is my EOTECH 522, it sites up perfectly with the front site post, but its not cowitness, and its been on my AR for awhile now and has never lost zero, also on sites with quick release turn knobs, sometimes ya gotta keep retightning them or use BLUE loc-tite if you not goin to be takin it off and on.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top