Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/14/2003 5:29:48 PM EDT
I have a lower crying out for an upper. My choice for it is an 18" 223 remington chambered 1/8 stainless H.B. of very good or better grade and mounted to a flat top reciever with a free float tube and a minimal profile gas block.
I reciently saw a knights 20" gun that was complete and expensive.It wore a match kriger barrel and the whole rig looked riteous.  I do not know if it is for me- I have a lower and want 18"-
Is knights worth the extra coin?
Is 18" barrel a problem to set up?

Link Posted: 7/14/2003 5:41:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Go with Bushmaster... chrome-lined barrel is always a good thing. I love my Bushy, but if there was one thing that could stand improving, it would be the trigger. If you like the feel of the trigger on your lower, then you can't go wrong. For the money, you can't do better.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sorry. The reply above must mean that I have posted my question [ thread ] in the wrong section.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the biggest problem with the 18" barrel setup, is finding an 18" barrel. They are out there. I don't think womb-raider understood what you were after.
Look for Wes at MSTN, he's a dealer and I bet he can help with what you want.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top