Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/12/2003 1:04:00 PM EDT
Does anyone know if Colt will sell floor plates? Also, will they sell to me or would I need to go through a dealer. Thanks

Edited for my impecable spelling
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I have read that Colt does not sell bottom plates, also they do not make their own mags. Mags are subcontracted out to the makers of
usgi mags. I think there is word about that
at the start of this page or on the mag page.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 3:03:15 PM EDT
[#2]
impeccable  2 c's

Yeah you could probably go through Colt, but it would probably be a lot faster and cheaper to go through a Dealer.  May I suggest calling Tommy at Georgia Precision.  I've dealt with him and have been real happy.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 5:57:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I needed some floorplates last year. While at Camp Perry, I couldn't find any until I spoke with the DPMS salesman. He asked how many did I want since he didn't have room to put them out with all his other products. All plates were brand new with the DPMS logo.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#4]
www.cmmginc.com.  New floorplates- $1.00 ea.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top