Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/11/2003 5:00:40 PM EDT
got to love atlantic firearms... pcr-16 $639 and $20 shipping... comes with all the goodies and hardcase... has the free floating handguard and bull 16" barrel as well as pictney gas block... i will have mine by tuesday...putting an older redfield 6X18 AO scope on her... a new ATI 8 oz. bi-pod... and going to the range... rifle comes with 1/9 twist... still wondering to buy 1000 rds of xm193 ball from ammo man or the sellier and bellot 55gr brass and boxer for $20 cheaper per 1000... the xm is loose rounds and the S&B is new production in box... which would you buy???? thanks...
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 5:05:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd buy the American made stuff.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Good price... I recently picked up a PCR-16 from a local dealer, $670 out the door...  It's a real shooter, I've been getting some great groups with her... I set it up with an ARMS #5 and a Leupold Tactical...

edited 'cause my puter kant speel...
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 11:10:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Go with the M193! It's new production.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 9:48:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Hutch, is that Atlantic Firearms in Maryland? They have great prices on Cav Arms stuff, too...complete rifles for $599.  I ended up building one, but I thought long and hard about just buying one of those Cav Arms.  What stopped me, I think, was the new lowers that are due out soon.  I wanted to see what they look like.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top