Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/10/2003 3:17:46 PM EDT
On the RROC, what is chromed lined? Bore, bolt carrier, bolt, etc., etc. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not sure, i know the the barrel i saw had chrome line and a mil-spec finish carrier
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 4:36:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, so the barrel is chrome-lined What about the chamber?. What is a mil-spec finish carrier? Isn't the inside of the bolt carrier chromed or something? I know these questions are EXTREAMELY noobish, but hey, that's what I am!! Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the barrel is chromed I assume the chamber is chomed also.

Mil spec finish is the standard finish that comes on all the bolt carrier.

The inside of the carrier where the bolt inserted to is chromed.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 7:32:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, thanks a bunch!! [:)] So as far as chromeing goes, it's just like a normal M4 then.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#5]
What is a RROC?
GG
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 5:31:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Gas piston operated AR upper using the basic AR design, so it is a bit different then the ZM because the buffer tube is still needed for the RROC bolt.

[img]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/rroc.jpg[/img]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top