Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/10/2003 1:23:19 PM EDT
Let's hear it, if you own one, used one, know someone etc. etc.  Need some feedback, Good?  Bad?  Ugly?

I've "0" experience w/ Eagle Arms so what do ya say?

Thanks for all of the responses so far.  I was made an offer on 1 of the 2.  Anyone w/ info to help? It would be much appreciated.

TIA S2
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 1:33:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I own a 9xxx preban Eagle Arms lower. The fit and finish is great. There is a little slop with my DPMS upper but nothing an Accuwedge cannot fix.

Overall I've heard many good things about there lower receivers and I know I'm happy with mine.

They are forged by the way, I believe they did make some cast ones so just make sure and check it out, there are big differences between the two. I'm sure someone on here has some pictures of the differences if you don't already know.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 1:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I used one for my first build. It seemed to be very high quality and went together easily. I used RRA lower parts and everything fit very good. The color matched a RRA upper almost perfectly I would recommend the Eagle Arms lower.
I'll probably use a Mega lower for my next build though, only because I want to see how their quality is and to save a few bucks.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one pre-pan Eagle Arms rifle and I have bought 10 post-ban agle Arms lowers.  They're all first rate.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Have built 2 E.A. lowers recently, no problems at all.

MM419
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 2:04:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I have two pre-ban Eagle lowers from the Coal Valley days.

Outstanding in every way.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I have four EA lowers (two for the little guys and two for the big fellas). All are great.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top