Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/10/2003 11:51:32 AM EDT
Well guys, I wound up here in sunny Florida for a couple of weeks.  Where is a good place to shoot around here??  I'm off of 75 at exit 193, south of Venice.  Anything close by where a guy can unlimber an AR??
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 1:02:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the home town forums it's probably your best bet.....[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Try this site www.fl-ar.com they might have the info your looking for.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 2:12:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Knight Trail Park; Take exit 195 (Laurel Rd) to the East then turn left (North) on Knights Trail Rd then left (West) on Rustic Rd, follow signs to range. They have 25, 50 and 100 yard rifle and pistol range. Open Tues - Sun 9:00AM - 4:00PM, $7 to shoot all day. This range is only 2 miles up the interstate from your exit 193. Was just there yesterday shooting my AR. No range Nazis' everyone was very friendly, mostly retired folks.

Larry
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top