Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/9/2003 9:17:02 AM EDT
Hey Kids, I am ordering a new upper, tell me what you think.  Should I change anything?  (Don't tell me to choose another brand)  
RRA Flat-top with M4 Chrome lined 16 inch bbl.  Gas block with detachable front sight, flip up rear sight, M4 handguards (maybe First/Samco M33 instead), and I'll be topping it off with a four power scope.  What do you think?  I'll be eventually getting a red-dot for the top.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 9:29:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, if you're happy, then we're happy.[headbang]
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 1:57:43 PM EDT
[#2]
We expect pics when your done .
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:48:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like mine, except for the front sight.  If it's what you want, buy it!  You'll be very pleased.  Post pics when you're done!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Should be a couple of weeks.  I guess I'll have to spring for a membership to post pics!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 6:54:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Anybody else want to chime in with a suggestion?
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Ahhh very nice choice! Been thinking the same thing for myself. What kind of red dot are you looking at? I like the aimpoint myself...ACOG would be sweet! I just dont like the looks of the EOtech but I shot someone else's M4 with one last time at the range and it seemed pretty easy to use so what do I know? Remember the pics! (by the way you don't need to become a member to post pics)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top