Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2003 4:25:44 PM EDT
Check out this price list from this web site. This came to our department in a LEO Equipment periodical. Don't have any idea of how the price compares but the add showed alot of stuff for the price....All this for only $399.00

It included a QD lower handguard available in camo covers, triple lug clamping bar with dovetail interface, multi-position sling swivel, selective multi-position MIL-STD rails with spring loaded screws, SIR top combination handguard sleeve available as a drop on full lenghth perfect C-model or M-model with delta ring required, dual interface rail, removable dual rail support

http://www.armsmounts.com/list.html#45

This was copied from the site:

4 Members Of The S.I.R. Family.  

A.R.M.S. Item #59M Full Length Rifle Bi-Level S.I.R. Sugg. Rtl. $399.00
A.R.M.S. Item #58M Midlength Bi-Level AR15 S.I.R. Sugg. Rtl. $399.00
A.R.M.S. Item #45M M-4 Carbine S.I.R. Sugg. Rtl. $399.00
A.R.M.S. Item #51C A2 Carry Handle Carbine S.I.R. Sugg. Rtl. $369.00

Link Posted: 7/8/2003 6:06:41 PM EDT
[#1]
That is pretty much the price ARMS sells to everybody.

At the beginning of the SIR production, ARMS was including the #40 BUIS and the forward grip with it, not any more!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top