Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2003 8:40:35 AM EDT
I've tried googling it, but could not find an installation instructions on the ACE ARFX stocks. What's all involved in installing one of these stocks on my Carbine w/ A2 stock? Do I need special tools aside from what I have in my tool box?
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 8:48:53 AM EDT
[#1]
only thing you will need is some lubricant, like some WD40 mist, gun oil, or dish soap...

Light lubricant will help install that foam tube pad.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 8:49:29 AM EDT
[#2]
A big flathead screwdriver will do the trick. Just remove the Top screw from the butt plate and the A2 pulls right off. You might have to put quite a bit of pressure on that screw to get it out though... Seems some have red loc-tite on them.

The ACE stock comes with easy to follow instructions.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top