Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2003 5:38:07 PM EDT
I am a newbe to AR15.com, By no means a newbe to shooting. I have been shooting since I was 5 yrs. old.  I am in the 50 or so range now and in my years of experience have owned or have shot almost every semi auto on the market (some bolt action but No 50 Cal's). It is an absolute pleasure to talk to and associate with so many gun owners.
I currently shoot .22,.223,9mm,.357,.40,.45 and on occasion shoot my family airloom Ithica model 37 20 gauge shotgun. I love reading everyones life experiences with guns, wives and the addiction that I have with shooting.I will be in touch from now on with everyone in the future.  Don't hesitate to write me. I love talking guns with anyone.  Later guys....thedr
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 6:14:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to AR15.com! [beer]
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 6:22:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome! BTW Al Pacino uses an FN FNC in the movie "Heat" (You would've asked sooner or later)[LOL]..............UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 6:26:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to ARFCOM, enjoy the boards and the banter.  As a favor to the rest of us, please refrain from posting on the OLY you found at the local gunsmith that seems like a hi-quality gun for the price.   You'll understand more on that later,,,,,,,hahahahahaaaa  
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 7:02:58 PM EDT
[#4]
When you're making a post, just above where you're typing there is the "board code" helps you make things [b]bold[/b] and [u]underline[/u] them. haha anyways there's also the "icon legend" for these type things [:D] and finally the "anim legend" for these type things

[50]
Also the classic shooting snoopy...

[sniper2]                                   [snoopy]

Have fun!
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 7:47:26 PM EDT
[#5]
No....[_beer_] but without the "_"'s like this [beer].........UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#6]
[beer] and [beer] no need for the underscores, just the [] with the word inbetween.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top