Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/1/2003 5:58:30 PM EDT
FN contractor A3 upper, M4 1/9 bbl, bolt, carrier, charging handle, for $450.  What do YOU think?  Also includes a forward vertical grip and a flashlight mount.  By the way, the forward grip and flashlight mount would probably go in the dustbin.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Do You Really need a Poll for this question ?

I would not pay a dime over $150.00 for It !!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#2]
If you were to go to a company like M&A or the like you could the same thing new, plus a complete lower parts kit, and buttstock assembly for the same price.

Edited to add: FOT where are finding a complete upper assembly for $150?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:18:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link to M&A?  Please help me here!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Add just a few more coins and you can get a Bushmaster M4 upper, not some mystery 'FN contractor' parts...
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:24:58 PM EDT
[#5]
JT-distributing.com has complete parts kits minus the stripped lower receiver for $400.

MODEL1SALES.COM also has some decent prices on kits and uppers.

But M&A is probably where I will buy the kit to build my next one.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#6]
[url]http://www.m-aparts.com/[/url] There page isn't working at the moment. I purchased a similar setup about 6 months ago from them.

You can try [url]http://www.model1sales.com/[/url] to get an idea of what I am talking about.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:27:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I think the M&A Parts website is down.

[url]www.m-aparts.com[/url]

Why don't you try J & T, I hear they make good stuff.

Best of Luck dude.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#8]
not nearly enough of you ARFCOMmers participating.  Help a brother ARFCOMmer out!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:36:24 AM EDT
[#9]
27 responses so far, with the majority thinking that it is a little overpriced.  I have to decide what to do here, leaning against.  Anybody else want to throw in an opinion?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:15:54 AM EDT
[#10]
If you can put it together yourself, then buy the parts. If not then buy a complete upper. The price you have is fair for a complete upper. They all seem to be around that price.

Steve.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top