Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/1/2003 4:27:09 AM EDT
This was posted in wrong forum - sorry.

I watched Matt Lauer of NBC interview this college student who was a neighbor to the missing basketball player, Dennehy.

Lauer asked, "What was you reaction to finding out they had guns next store to you?"

Student, "Heh, guns? This is Texas - EVERYBODY has guns."

Lauer, "Did you feel threatened"?

Student, "No, just surprised that one friend might have killed another".

Any way point is not quotes but that once Lauer could not get the firearms thing in HIGH profile, he drifted away from that and started interviewing the other person who was a journalist. Talk about a fucking agenda, fucking media - when will this crap ever stop.

Ranting now, I feel better - thank you.

edited because i can't type worth a sshit!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 4:53:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I watched Matt Lauer of NBC interview this college student who was a neighbor to the missing basketball player, Dennehy.

Lauer asked, "What was you reaction to finding out they had guns next store to you?"

Any way point is not quotes but that once Lauer could not get the firearms thing in HIGH profile, he drifted away from that and started interviewing the other person who was a journalist. Talk about a f@#$ing agenda, f@#$ing media - when will this crap ever stop.
View Quote

And this supprised you?  That's why we (as in everyone) needs to write letters to the editor of your local paper, other forums, local, state and US representatives to put down the AWB and stop the any new that might come.  800,000 firearm owners (estimate?) and the little vocal minority gets all of the media hype...time for US to be vocal!!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:04:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any way point is not quotes but that once Lauer could not get the firearms thing in HIGH profile, he drifted away from that and started interviewing the other person who was a journalist. Talk about a f@#$ing agenda, f@#$ing media - when will this crap ever stop.
View Quote

And this supprised you?  That's why we (as in everyone) needs to write letters to the editor of your local paper, other forums, local, state and US representatives to put down the AWB and stop the any new that might come.  800,000 firearm owners (estimate?) and the little vocal minority gets all of the media hype...time for US to be vocal!!!
View Quote

No sir, it doen't surprize me as much as it PISSES me off. The good thing was how "a matter of fact" the student was. I'm sure Lauer said to himself, "Hayseed can't take a lead in when shown one".
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:30:23 AM EDT
[#3]
and this is AR related how???
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:40:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
and this is AR related how???
View Quote

Ooops wrong board, I'll delete.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top