Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/29/2003 10:16:18 AM EDT
I was browsing eBay the other day and saw an auction for a GLOW IN THE DARK SET of AR furniture. And people were actually bidding on it!!!!

Just one question. WHY?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:26:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I just hope it is the airsoft crowd bidding on that stuff.  But, it does make you wonder...

Sarge
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, me too. I thought is was funny enough to go back for a second look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3615175164&category=36258

Imagine lying in wait on a night ambush with this guy in the bushes next to you. "Dude, can you turn your rifle down? They are going to see us!"
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:15:04 AM EDT
[#3]
The "glow in the dark" furniture is from a VERY limited production run by Cavalry Arms, something like less than 20 sets. Very rare, and actually much sought after. There were some Mk I lowers made too.
[img]www.sargenthome.com/images/cavglow.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:38:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I wouldent mind getting my hands on a set.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:43:25 PM EDT
[#5]
T0 GO WITH THE GLOW IN THE DARK CONDOM? LOL, OF ALL THE DUMN YUPPI THINGS, THE GLOWING STOCK TAKES THE CAKE.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 3:34:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I recently purchased a set of the glow-in-the-dark furniture. I also purchased one of those big ass lights they use at the car dealerships when there is a good sale. F$#k s streamlight.....I can light them up.....I also purchased a 4' magnifing glass with a custom ARMS mount.....that way all I have to do is wait for the daylight.....like ants I tell ya''''
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top