User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/28/2003 8:56:35 AM EDT
Just moved from IN to Punta Gorda.
I left all my shooting buddies.
Anyone from around this area?
Any gun Clubs to join?
I did find a shooting range but no clubs.
Would love to find some shooting buddies.

Thanks Rich L.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just moved from IN to Punta Gorda.
I left all my shooting buddies.
Anyone from around this area?
Any gun Clubs to join?
I did find a shooting range but no clubs.
Would love to find some shooting buddies.

Thanks Rich L.
View Quote

I live just south of you in Cape Coral and I go to Web Lake out by I-75. They have a hand gun range and a 100/200 yards too. Maybe we can get to gather and shoot some times. Keith.
My Emaile is [email protected]
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:46:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Hi Keith! That would Be Great!

The shooting range I was TOLD ABOUT is suppose to be off I75 at Tuckers Grade Babcock and Webb shooting range 941-575-5768?

I Think this is the one you are talken about?
I hear it only cost 3.00$ and bring your own supplies etc!

I was told its real busy on the weekends?
all I need is a couple of days notice and Could meet you there!

5.56mm/223 is pretty darn high here? I found M193 on Stripper Clips the 1980'S PMC stuff for over 4.00 bucks a box of 20rds!

Before I moved Q3131A cost under 3.00 BUCKS!!!
But I dont have the great weather and Salt water Fishing like I do hear in FL I love it!

Hope to hear from ya!
     Rich Little
[email protected]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:33:20 PM EDT
[#3]
BTTT
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:28:02 PM EDT
[#4]
FMJ, I live in Miami and am looking for a range grater than 300 yards. That is about the best I can do around these parts. Sometimes I get the urge to shoot a .308 bolt action long distance. I can use a field expedient method to zero at 600 yds. But thats at 25 yds, I would like to field test my rifle. I hear there is a range with distance north of Lake Okeechobee, NW of West Palm Bitch. How long is the distance at your range? Thanks
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:48:42 AM EDT
[#5]
COBRA-AK...where do you shoot 300 yards in Miami?  I live in Miami and would love to shoot out to 300 yards.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Topcop, how ya doin', yeah Trail glades is about 100 yds. to the berm. I was looking for a range greater than 300 yds. Like my post says I can zero up to about 1000 yds. at 25 yds using the field expedient method, but I would like to try it for real. I have dialed all the #'s on my scope and would like to try a cold zero but greater than what I shoot at now. I would be happy with 300 yds. I was trying to find out about the range that was west of West Palm. Thanks
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top