Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/27/2003 2:39:01 PM EDT
Got it yesterday at the local gun store. 20" hbar fixed carry handle and A1 rear sight. Since it cant be adjusted for elevation am I going to have a hard time? For those of you with the rear sight being adjustable for elevation, how often do you use it? Cant wait to get to the range with it! Im sure I'll have to post some results.

-Travis
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 2:48:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats on the new rifle, you won't be dissapointed.

Don't worry the A1 sights will work just fine.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:03:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations. The key word in your topic is first. You may not follow up with another Bushmaster but it's pretty well guaranteed you will have another AR, if not a few. Enjoy.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:08:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Your front sight rotates for elevation adjustment.

Dave S
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#4]
LDB - You're probably right but I don't think it will be happening for a lil while. Im wanting a new pistol too.

Dave - Good point, i'll do some playing around at the range
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top