Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/25/2003 12:20:05 PM EDT
This has got to be as close to gun masturbation as you can get.  My wife thinks I'm a sick freak for doing these.

www.networkdweebs.com/AR/

Does anyone else spend their time doing this?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:22:53 PM EDT
[#1]
shine on bro!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:35:39 PM EDT
[#2]
She's probably right, after all she knows you better than we do .[lol]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:36:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Just look around my friend.You will see lot's of those photo's.But your's are damm good.Forget your wife.They all say shit like that.They just don't like their man to have any interest other than them.Get use to it.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#4]

No bayonet?

Nice pics btw.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard the 16" carbies have the lug in the wrong place.  They've got an attachment for it on cmmg's website though.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#6]
my image expert is full of gun pics i use them as my desktop wallpaper. so at least your not alone.

hey what kind of light mount is that and is that an ultradot?  what do you think of it?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:08:43 PM EDT
[#7]
The mount is a GG&G surefire mount.  It normally doesn't fit scorpion, but I found if you take a small piece of phone cord and clamp it on top of the light, it fights nice and snug.  

The red dot is the new version of the BSA PD30.  They finally got rid of the pushbutton and replaced it with a knob.  I'm just as if not more happy with my $80 BSA than I was with some of the more expensive brands I played with.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:26:16 PM EDT
[#8]
By the way, any way to tell what upper that is by the fact that it glows copper in a camera flash?  The barrel is bushmaster, and I know they had some finish issues a long time ago.
*shrug*
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#9]
jzdziarski - considering you have your red dot on top of the handle, do you have to move the dot all the way south where the dot is almost on the bottom of the sight picture in order to sight it in?  Im curious because I too would like to install a scope, or red dot on my carry handle.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#10]
When I first thought of buying an AR15 (1992) I thought I was all alone in the thought of just how beautiful these weapons are.  I thought that nobody else would appreciate just LOOKING at their AR15 works of art!  Visiting this site (and your great pictures, with the aluminum-look pistol) just assures me that I'm not alone.  I love just looking at my stainless Colt .45 and my new Bushy M4.  It's the most inexpensive way to enjoy your weapons.  Nice touch with the arrayed bullets!

Your pictures are great.  Apparently, there are lots of gun owners (at least here) who love and appreciate the artistry in the creation of these firearms!

Anthony
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:13:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:51:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Didn't have to move the dot to the bottom to sight it in...it actually shot almost perfect at 100 yards out of the box.  

The Sig is a P220 Stainless, it's a .45 calibur.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:53:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Those are the new black talon rounds (Ranger +P SXT's) for that .45, if anyone's interested.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 11:39:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Nice P220ST!! I really like that finish. I had considered the ST model when I got my P220 - that ST is a heavy little sucker.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#15]
They shoot real nice, and very accurate.  Stainless is heavy as hell, leaving you without many concealment options... the pager pal sticks out too much leaving me only with the option of inner-belt holsters.  I like that it comes with Hogue grips and a picatinny rail (not that i'll ever use the rail).  

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top