Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 3:14:32 PM EDT
Hello all. I'd like to swap out the aluminum free float handguard on my Oly PCR-16 for a free float handguard with the picatinny/accessories rail mounts. Who makes em', and what options do I have? Thanks again ya'll!  
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:18:54 PM EDT
[#1]
These are similar to what you have;
[url=bushmaster.com/shopping/handguards/qr-r.asp]C-more[/url]

[url=bushmaster.com/shopping/bmas/yhm-9480.asp]B.M.A.S.[/url]

[url=tp-commerce.techpro.com/pantherarms/shopexd.asp?id=1002]D.P.M.S.[/url]

[url=olyarms.com/firsh.html]FIRSH[/url]

I don't know if the KAC or A.R.M.S. systems will clear a bull barrel.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:49:40 PM EDT
[#2]
The ARMS SIR-C will clear it and it is a drop on system, that is high grade and very modular. If a system doesn't conect to the barrel they will all clear.
Good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 8:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]
FF RAS will clear.  I give it a big thumbs up an its not tooooo expensive. $300-325
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#4]
This is perfect! The FIRSH is everything I was looking for. Thanks for the heads up. BTW, you have an IM on that Tac Latch you were trying to sell. I have a feeling that there was a mis-understanding and the buyer that "backed out" was me. I'm very interested.

Thanks.
Ari-
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top