Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/23/2003 12:23:40 PM EDT
I just wanted to mention that this weekend, my cousin and I tried out the Bob Sleds, which are designed to replace the magazine in single shot applications.

These sleds were designed by Bob Hahin. He says that they will also be sold by Creedmore.

I just wanted to say that I feel these are superior to the single shot magazine followers and never failed to hold open the bolt.

NOTE: A single shot follower I have tried failed to hold the bolt open. The magazine I used was a funny-looking 7 or 10-shot job that came as part of the rifle. The solution was to take a spring out of one of my 20-rounders and put it into the little magazine. This is not a pleasing solution, although it worked.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:19:26 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.creedmoorsports.com/[/url]
$40 per from creedmoor, Bob used to sell them direct a bit cheaper but since creedmoor became a distributor, he cannot sell below that price now.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top