Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2003 10:52:55 AM EDT
I havent been able to get an answer from my e-mail so here I go. I got the bronze membership on the 14th of june and I havent heard from the websight about the membership. Has anyone else had a problem with this problem?
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 11:03:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Naw it takes about a week, just be patient.
You did include your handle (chas66) when you submitted your payment, didn't you?
If you paid by snail mail, it will take about 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 4:26:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I used paypal and I forgot to use my logon. I have sent e-mail to AR staff, Webmaster, But still no reply. No one from the web sight.
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#3]
And I was getting ready to sign up for membership ?

I better wait and see if you get any action?
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#4]
They are usualy very busy so it does take a little bit of time. You should hear something soon.

Welcome to the club! [beer]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:05:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Its all taken care of and its working fine now, thanks guys
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:55:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Good to see I'm not the only one :)

I submitted via paypal yesterday and forgot to include user name , sent follow up e-mail. Now I gotta wait I suppose
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:03:02 PM EDT
[#7]
It took about 10 days and I did the same thing as you did, I gorgot to add my log on name too. I kept looking for the right help and e-mailing them and it started working about a week later.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top