Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/20/2003 8:00:43 AM EDT
I ordered some stuff from ADCO on Monday.  Shipped out right away via UPS ground.  On Tuesday I realized it was mailed to TEXAS instead of NEBRASKA (they got the wrong zip code).  I contacted ADCO and Steve immediately shipped out new products via 2 day express.  This is the kind of customer service attention that will have me going to ADCO anytime I need to purchase something for my AR.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:38:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:05:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Good quality.
Low prices.
Great service.
Dirt cheap shipping.

What's not to like?
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Of course, I wish it had been stated on his website that the ARMS 22 rings are 30mm and not 1 inch.  I didn't know so now I went back and ordered the ARMS 37 1" ring converters.  Live and learn.  Still and awesome place to order from.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 2:29:04 PM EDT
[#4]
He would be better if the complete lowers showed up from RRA when he said they would but he doesn't have control over that. Thankfully he is quick to my questions sent via email to him.  Just want the rest of my rifle!!!!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Just about seven weeks for my lower--matched my upper perfectly. I usually keep to myself around here, but Adco is worthy of praise!

Pino
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered a RRA upper (to replace the one that had the unfortunate...incident hehehe) online Sunday, and got an email yesterday saying it was shipped.  Can't beat that!  I'm thinking of another full upper, and I will almost certainly get it from them based on this experience.  
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I just sent him an upper to do some shop work on so I'm hoping it turns out as good as the rest of your experiences. Only heard good things or I wouldn't have sent it in the first place. Just goes to show treating people right brings new business.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 4:27:45 AM EDT
[#8]
As KDoc said, 'What's not to like?'. I check Steve's site first whenever I need something. It's refreshing dealing with a distributor that gives a FAIR deal on product price and especially shipping. We definately need to continue supporting ADCO.

Shabo
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:01:18 AM EDT
[#9]
I have to agree.  I called late in the afternoon yesterday and ordered a varmint upper.  Steve got it packaged and to UPS so it shipped out the same day!  I got a tracking number in my email shortly thereafter.  Boy I can't wait!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:33:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:02:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:09:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course, I wish it had been stated on his website that the ARMS 22 rings are 30mm and not 1 inch.  I didn't know so now I went back and ordered the ARMS 37 1" ring converters.  Live and learn.  Still and awesome place to order from.
View Quote

I e-mailed Steve about the site not mentioning the #22 rings were 30mm. Less then 10 minutes later, he had it fixed.
View Quote

See, now THAT is awesome customer focus!!  ADCO rocks!!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 8:55:24 AM EDT
[#13]
I just got a RRA National Match upper from ADCO.

Packaged and shipped first work day after order was placed, UPS tracking number sent without me having to ask, arrived on time.  The price was excellent, product was actually in stock when his site said  that it was, and the shipping and handling was $4.

These guys are now my number one source online when local merchants can't do what I need.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top