Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/13/2003 4:56:33 AM EDT
Guys,

I am selling a lower to a guy out of my state.  He found a local FFL, but the FFL refused to send me the signed copy of his license. Can I still ship the lower to this FFL w/o having his license on hand?  Is there any way to verify whether this FFL is legit and the address I use for shipping is indeed his official business address?

I am also considering asking a local FFL to do the shipping for me (FFL-to-FFL).  But they ship mostly with UPS.  I want to use Fedex Air.

Also, is there any local law in Delaware that restricts the sale and ownership of AR-type rifles?

Thanks
oz

Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:01:40 AM EDT
[#1]
If you can get his FFL number, you can get his registered name/address from the ATF site by doing an FFL EZ-Check.

Very unusual that he wouldn't send you an ink signed copy though.  If he won't give you his number, forget it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top