Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 5:06:27 PM EDT
Hey guys,

Need to sell my AR, already sold one. I've got to sell my one last pride and Joy. :-(

Its a RRA factory assembled lower, with an postban m4a3 uppper w/ the faux flashider. I've got an EOTech 552 mounted on it along with an ARMS #40 (?) BUIS on it. Its got a fixed posistion telestock on it. About 1000rds through it, looks like new... I think I've got about 10-20 Mags for it as well, all USGI Any idea what kind of price I could get? Thanks.

-Jared
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:55:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Honestly, if you are looking to make the most money, part it out.  If you sell the rifle with the optics and mags as a package, you'll probably get less than if you separated them and sold them separately.  It may take longer to get rid of everything, but get more money in the end.  For instance, I don't think anyone will pay more than a $1000 for a Post ban rifle.  If you sell the rifle for 700, the EOTech for 200, the Arms 40 for $50, and 20 mags for $150 (Totally low ball prices mind you), that's 100 bucks more than if you sold it as a package.  And at those prices, I'd bet you sell it quicker than of you sold the rifle as a package for $1000.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:39:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

........if you are looking to make the most money, part it out.

View Quote

Agreed
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top