Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 9:55:02 AM EDT
I live in south florida and would like to do some practical shooting with my AR I used to do some 3 gun stuff when i lived in St. Louis but haven't gotten back into it since i moved here.  The Florida defensive carbine club looks great but its a bit of a haul for me.  Does anyone meet in south florida to shoot AR's?  If not I might do a trip up to the carbine club if some people would like to go along.  They look like a great group and do what is meant to be done with our weapons on a regular basis.  

thanks for your time

Doc

Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:56:51 AM EDT
[#1]
That is a question for new-arguy.  I'm sure he will post an answer to your question.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:48:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Doc
In the meantime you might check out the HomeTown Forum . I'm sure they have a listing of ranges and possibly some up coming shoots. Good luck

SaFe ShOoTiNg
Jerry [):)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:42:43 PM EDT
[#3]
FDCC is way up here in N. FL. We have been doing CQB type shoots once a month for the last 3 years. There is a new group of FDCC shooters down in S FL now, but they are new and still getting off the ground. Go to the Hometown section of the board (you'll see the link on the top right of the page). Then hit FL. You can read more about the shooting events going on here in the Sunshine State.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top