Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/6/2003 6:27:31 PM EDT
Does any of you guys position your front pistol grips all the way in the front like i do? Is it better to position it back near the mag?

or am i juss plain weird
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:29:29 PM EDT
[#1]
WEIRDO!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:10:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya I do the same , I seem to feel less arm fatigue when holding my rifle up for long  periods, Like clearing buildings and such.I had it near the magell at one time , but noticed my arms got wore out much faster , moving it seemed to sovle that problem. If your weird than i guess I am too![^]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:30:41 PM EDT
[#3]
You might be weird, but not necessarily because of this.  [;D]

Put the foregrip wherever is most comfortable and natural for you to use it.  Anywhere else doesn't make sense.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 11:08:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine is all the way forward.  In fact I had to remove the factory sling mount because it kept burning my finger (I have a side mount that the sling is on).

You are still wierd though.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:21:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Definitely weird. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#6]
You have an AK and live in CA.
I'd say that's weird. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:17:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ya I do the same , I seem to feel less arm fatigue when holding my rifle up for long  periods, Like clearing buildings and such.I had it near the magell at one time , but noticed my arms got wore out much faster , moving it seemed to sovle that problem. If your weird than i guess I am too![^]
View Quote

Just the opposite for me. I get fatigued much quicker with it all the way out. I have mine close to the magwell. It is also easier for me to hold down on a target for long periods of time with it closer to my torso where I can lock my elbow down against my body. I have noticed our troops with the foregrips everywhere from just in front of mag, to just behind gas block.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top