Posted: 6/5/2003 6:08:44 PM EDT
Has anyone seen this DVD or Video ?
Mastering the AR15?
Is it any good?

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3612037893&category=36258

Thanks..
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Save your money and go to a real carbine course.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:31:46 PM EDT
[#2]
For the care and maintenance it's not bad but it won't come close to a real carbine course for the handling and usage.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#3]
This movie is definitely one from Lenny magill that should be avoided IMO. I think this is one of the worst movies he has put out.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#4]
After I got my new AR, I purchased that video.  I enjoyed it because it showed me how to take the rifle apart and proper cleaning procedure step by step.  If I had any knowledge of AR's at the time, the video would have been boring.  For a NEW AR owner I think it would be worth watching...

Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]
What about Kelly McCann's Tactical Carbine? All his other stuff seems pretty good. His hand to hand techniques are excellant.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:21:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I was not interested in it for a Course in anything.
Just because I collect anything AR15.
I was wondering if it was worth $25.00 to watch?
Thanks..
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:31:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought it when I got my first AR.  Its ok for the beginner to give you the basics. Such as how to sight it in and disambely and cleaning.  Also tips on different positions of shooting.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:42:14 AM EDT
[#8]
I think it's a great video for a new AR owner. I recently put a rifle together for my wife and she likes to watch the video when she cleans her rifle.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top