Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2003 5:35:27 AM EDT
Which gun do you guys think is better? Should I go with the Armalite or Bushmaster? Im leanin toward armalite now just because of the lifetime garantee.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:04:04 AM EDT
[#1]
What configuration are you thinking about?  What do you plan on using/doing with the rifle?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:06:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Even though Colt is my favorite, between your choices I'd go with Bushy for their 4150 barrel.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:59:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Im thinking of going with a 16" barrel carbine type setup. Probably with a flattop upper and a combonation of red dot and 3-9 variabple scope. It will mostly see use at the range but it might pop a groundhog every now and then too.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:15:34 AM EDT
[#4]
In that case I think either one would be an excellent choice.  Like KODoc said, Bushy uses 4150 while Armalite uses 4140.  Armalite does offer a lifetime warrenty but Bushmaster has an excellent CS reputation so I don't think you could go wrong with either one.  I'll vote for Armalite since I know the majority of people here will tell you Bushmaster.  Hey, I like to be different [;)]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top