Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2003 5:55:47 PM EDT
right now I'm saving up to make an M-4A1 carbine style AR15. But a Gun store by my house is selling Colt pre ban thirty round magazines for $30. Should I delay my rifle project by a few weeks and stock up on mag's or is this no big deal? A have two 30 round Orlite magazines that work fire for range use, and a one steel 30 round mag for taking pictures of me with my rifle.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:59:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Save your $, that is nothing great.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:00:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Save your money unless the price really drops.

CRC
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:05:06 PM EDT
[#3]
napalm,

Have you checked out the EE? (equipment exchange)
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:33:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I've seen orlites at cdnn for $10 each and these are fine range mags.  I've personally sold NEW center 30's for about $20-25 each.  There's a mag faq floating around this site somewhere you should read.  Anyhow check out the equipment exchange here and you'll find much better deals than $30 each.   Btw, avoid the steel mags, they're crap.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 7:12:20 PM EDT
[#5]
and a one steel 30 round mag for taking pictures of me with my rifle.
View Quote

I've heard of some unusual rituals around here but this is a new one on me- you got a special mag just for "posing" with?

Wonders never cease. [ROFL]

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top