Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/3/2003 4:31:49 PM EDT
Hello folks.

Have any of you had some problems e-mailing with Sableco recently? I've ordered stuff last Wed and I haven't received any e-mail replies. (You know Sableco normally gives you a copy of invoice PDF file before shipping) I sent like four e-mails. I called him and he said there is something wrong is web-site and I asked him to send invoice via e-mail just to confirm it. (He said the package is already under shipment but I just wanted to see the invoice)

Anyone too having problems e-mailing Sableco this and last week? Is it only me?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:40:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Robert can get a hundred or more e-mails a day between the two addresses at Sableco, and tries to get to all of them while still handling the phones, the counter, and a myriad of other details as well.  At the same time, they're trying to bring the new site features (including on-line ordering/shopping cart) into play, which may be causing some disruptions to the site and transfer of info to and from it.
They're growing a bit (again/still) and the pace of demand can sometimes squeek ahead of the pace of business.
Give them a call if in doubt...Robert or Donnie will certainly take care of you.
Sluggo
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:31:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Just ordered some SureFires from them yesterday via the website on-line ordering. I called them 10 minutes later to confirm if items were in stock, and Robert indicated they were still having some computer glitches (he said the web order hadn't been rec'd quite yet).  

Hang in there...

--Otter
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:01:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Server dumped 30 orders in our inbox this morning, will try to get confirmations today.

Pondering what a 77 grain boat tail at 300 yards would look like impacting a Dell server, three monitors and what I can only invision as a 19 year old clueless blonde, (snapping bubble gum, and twisting her hair) service rep from Quickbooks.

Robert
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:30:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Server dumped 30 orders in our inbox this morning, will try to get confirmations today.

Pondering what a 77 grain boat tail at 300 yards would look like impacting a Dell server, three monitors and what I can only invision as a 19 year old clueless blonde, (snapping bubble gum, and twisting her hair) service rep from Quickbooks.

Robert
View Quote

Heh! Just got off the phone with ya Robert and I understand your plight. I'm in the internet business and run a shooting club of fellow geeks. The most popular 'special' target of each shoot is always the dead hard drive set out at 100 yrds! "There was platter and pc board all over the place, man!" [:D]

LF
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:44:08 AM EDT
[#5]
a...WHAT? What is 77 grain bullet doing there?

[:D]

Guess phone is our best friend.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 8:55:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Using the geek-box to order on-line is a great, and almost manadatory feature these days (I do it alot), but one great advantage of using the phone is that you actually get to TALK to the person you're buying from...that can tell you alot about how they run their business.

Having a pleasant, courteous, and professional transaction often means satisfied, repeat customers.  You just can't get that from exchanging a bunch of 0s & 1s.

After dealing directly with folks like Robert at SableCo, Jeff at CQB Solutions, the gang at J&T, I know my hard earned $$$ will be going to them in the future.

--Otter

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I called them and talk to them about it...seems like they are having lots of problems than I thought. Actually I called them several times before but this time I asked about problems and now I know what is going on. I can give them more time since they are not the ones at fault.

I asked them to charge my credit card, but they won't since they don't have the thing I wanted in their hands. Really honest people compared to other *cough* Botach *cough*.

Heck some people waited 7 months for their ACOG, I can wait an extra week.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top