Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/1/2003 8:27:46 AM EDT
Another newbie here - Been looking around last couple of weeks and this is first post. Use to post way back when, have been away a long time, new job etc. things sure have changed here. I currently  have 2 AR's in my collection and I am impatiently awaiting a RRA varmint upper that has been ordered for about 7 weeks. I knew that M4's were in demand but I'm about to go stir crazy waiting as I have purchased all my other goodies for this next project. It seems odd that every gun show you attend there are a hundred uppers for sale but I can't even get one!
So far I have a Bushmaster lower w/ fixed stock, Armalite 1 piece ount, Harris Bipod, and have just ordered a Weaver Grand Slam 6-20x.
I'm over 40 and find myself now wearig Bi-focals and a scope sighted AR just really apeals to  me as my eyesight is no longer what it used to be. Once I get my 16" Varmint upper a trigger upgrade will be about all I'll need. Any one else on the waiting list for an upper?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top