Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2003 3:55:03 PM EDT
I wonder if they (bushmaster) are going to work with the carbon 15 design before they begin throwing them on the market. I have had several friends that have bought them in the past and they were not satisfied at all, hence none of them own them now. Plus all I heard for a very long time was how horrible of rifles they were. Anyone know what if any modifications they plan to make to improve the Carbon 15?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#1]
PO had the problems sorted out at the end, but I think it was too late for them.

I bought a PO about a month ago and it's running pretty good.  I've got about 800 rounds through it with only a few hiccups, no breakages.

I'm sure Bushy will take a look at them, but I wouldn't expect big changes right away.

The days of the broken bolts were long past before PO went belly up.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:11:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#3]
If they start incorporating mil-spec parts instead of the proprietary (re: weak) components that PO was using they'll have a winner.  The lower needs to be modified to accept regular stocks as well.  But carbon fiber ARs would be sweet.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top