Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/31/2003 6:17:57 AM EDT
Hello all-

I just got my first Bushmaster - XM15 E2S M4.  I broke it in Friday night with 200 rounds.  There is no way that I can afford a ACOG.  I saw the Hakko at the shop and can get one for aroun $185 USD.  

Any know anything about them?

Thanks for replying.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:51:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I would post this in the optics/sights forum, but I'll post a quick reply anyhow...

From what I know, they have a decent reputation though maybe a bit fragile for rough use- probably not bad for a plinking rifle.  I have looked at them and the window is nice and clear, control are good, and the 4 different reticles were much sharper than the Bushnell holosight I compared it to.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#2]
FYI, $185 is a very good price- around here (chicago suburbs) they run about $239, and the best I have seen on ebay is about $175-185+ shipping.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:51:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank for the info, I will post over in that section.

The price was discounted because I bought my AR and Glock at the store, plus various other things......
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top