Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/30/2003 4:30:38 PM EDT
WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SABLE COMPANY HAS IN RAPIDS CITY ILL. ROBERT SPENT 2 HOURS PUTTING ALL MY AR15 ACCESSORIES ON MY NEW RIFLE TODAY WHILE I WAITED. GREAT PEOPLE . IT WAS WELL WORTH THE 2 HOUR DRIVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. THEY REALLY KNOW AR15S. THANKS AGAIN. MARTY IN MACHESNEY PARK ILL.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:56:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Ah, that's why I can't contact him via e-mail.

Seriously, they have good service. Just make sure USPS don't screw you and Sableco up.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:42:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Maverick, I always have time for you!!!! I will admit it gets crazy doing gunsmithing, sales and shipping and receiving. We hired another shipping person and are looking for another salesman to hopefully free some more time for phone and email. The website is supposed to be setup for auto shopping cart (Guess we will see tomorrow)

Marty, thank you, You have a great rifle and I will be interested to see how the forward grip/ufir/CQB combination works for you.
Robert
www.sableco.net
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top