Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/30/2003 12:57:10 PM EDT
What shipping does everyone use for online sales?  UPS for long guns and ? for handguns?  Also, how much do you pay?  Lots of questions I know, but thanks for the info.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I always use UPS or FEDEX Next Day Air or Overnight !!! It's the only way to Fly !! [bounce]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:08:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I never use UPS, as there is too much hassle with them and firearms. I always use FEDEX and never had a problem. I send long guns regular ground with plenty of insurance, and handguns go 2 day air (w/insurance). Fed Ex does not require overnight shipping of handguns. At least not in my neck of the woods.
Your mileage WILL vary depending on where you live.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#3]
FedEx two day air for rifles, the only way to go.

I don't think it has ever been over $15 to $20.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:30:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool, what about packing?  Does FEDEX or ups have suitable packing materials?  Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:41:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Its best if you get the box and packing material, and just use them for shipping. Not that they won't do it, just that there will be less questions. Boxes and packing can be found for free at your nearest FFL's trash bin.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top