Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/29/2003 8:13:15 PM EDT
Well, this time it's an Eagle Arms M15A2 that has forced itself upon me. It also drug along half a case of S&B SS109 on the ride home and insisted on riding in a Bushmaster case. These AR guns are certainly pushy little things.

It is currently stock however when I can get new handguards I'm going to put the EOTech 551 on top and the M6 light on the bottom. I will also replace the pistol grip.

I believe that will be all that's done to this one but then again we all know how we all are when it comes to saying we're finished with one of them.

Now if I can just get a chance to take even one of them to the range.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:25:37 PM EDT
[#1]
At least a 'quality' firearms followed you home !!

Which grip are you going to ??
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:33:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well, this time it's an Eagle Arms M15A2 that has forced itself upon me. It also drug along half a case of S&B SS109 on the ride home and insisted on riding in a Bushmaster case. These AR guns are certainly pushy little things.

It is currently stock however when I can get new handguards I'm going to put the EOTech 551 on top and the M6 light on the bottom. I will also replace the pistol grip.

I believe that will be all that's done to this one but then again we all know how we all are when it comes to saying we're finished with one of them.

Now if I can just get a chance to take even one of them to the range.
View Quote

You have to take responsibility for your actions!  Admit it!  You are now offcially an AR15 addict like the rest of us.  Welcome to the addiction.  [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 4:57:54 AM EDT
[#3]
It's sad to see another pure, innocent person afflicted with the pain and suffering of Black Rifle Sickness... My heart goes out to you...

Not!  [devil]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:12:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm glad to see I am not the only softie here when it comes to taking in strays. CONGRATS!!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Be careful!

It might belong to Sean Penn!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:03:24 PM EDT
[#6]
 I know your pain...there's this minty Costa Mesa Armalite AR180 that has been following me around.  Dirty little bastard!!!!
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#7]
don't be a victim! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:55:41 AM EDT
[#8]
I haven't decided on the grip yet. It now has an ARMS SIR SL-C on it with my M6 on the lower rail. I've got to take the front swivel off as it gets in the light path. I'm going to put my EOTech 551 on top. I hope it will cowitness but am not certain. I also plan on a forward grip. Other than that I'm not sure if I'll do anything else... or maybe should say I haven't decided on anything else. Yes, I'm afraid the infection has set in, but I'm buying antidotes as fast as I can.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:45:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Another mouth to feed!
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#10]
IT IS NOT AN ADDICTION ,, I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT ,, I JUST CAN"T WANT TOO!!!
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, the EOTech will not cowitness with the iron sights. It sits too high. I've replaced it with an Aimpoint ML2 I have and that does allow cowitnessing. The irons show about 25-30% up from the bottom when viewing through the ML2.

I heard that Armalite will have a handguard set with rails in about 90 days. I will look into that since the FS sets are either too short or too long. If they will allow the EOTech to cowitness I will switch to them.

I do have the M6 light on the lower rail and it is good except for interference with the factory front swivel. I also got an ARMS grip to put on the front rail.

I am looking into a replacement pg and want something like a Hogue or other cushioned grip but I also want something with storage inside so I can carry extra batteries for the M6 and whichever sight I wind up with.

I guess I've become an Armalite / AR junkie. I'd leave them alone but the voices instruct otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 11:57:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Choclate heart!![:P]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top