Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/29/2003 4:15:38 PM EDT
in the video game black hawk when I use a m21 it doesn't have the same rate of fire to as the m16 on semi auto, is that because of the two stage trigger?  
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#1]
OK i guess no one is going to reply so outta kindness i will,,,,,Ive never played BHD but i have played alot of CS.....In CS every time your guy does a "tactical" reload he drops the mag,inserts a new one,hits the bolt release,pulls the charging handle,and then hits the forward assist....Why you ask,when just hitting the bolt release will do? Cuas its a game.....Also in cs thr AUG is has far more recoil than the M4...Why?when there both 5.56mm?
because the AUG has a scope and if the recoil where the same everyone would use the aug instead of the M4....the designers gotta make some difference in the weapons,even if there isnt any....Another one....The Mac10 takes 5 bullets to kill,the mp5...10,the glock18..12...But there all 9mm,,go figure..........UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:05:54 PM EDT
[#2]
No

With the M14 it takes alittle more time to get back on target from recoil and they are simulating it in the game ...If you just wan't to blaze away like a maniac the 14 will shoot semi as fast as an AR ..
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top