Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/29/2003 11:12:39 AM EDT
I've decided that it's time to purchase my first AR-15, and I think I've decided on a Bushy A3 model.  Most of the time i'll be punching paper, including high power rifle matches.

Does anyone know where the best place (customer service / price) is to buy one in the metro Phoenix area?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#1]
You should buy one online and get a better price. Go to Guns America and look for the best price. I found my Colt MT670 for $870 brand new. I haven't seen it cheaper before or after my purchase. The other way to go is to chech out gunbroker.com and see if there are any good deals there. Here is the Bushmaster starting page for Guns America. http://www.gunsamerica.com/fast.cgi?guncat=1235 Good luck
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:30:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Lone Wolf has some bushmasters on the wall.

They are at 51st and Peoria.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Machine Gun Kelly's (19th ave and cactus) has good selection.  I got my Bushy A3 from there for $800.  They didn't have it in stock and had to order it.  They want about $900+ for the ones they have in stock.  Go in there and say you found one online for $XXX and if they can match the price you will buy it or use them for the FFL transfer.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:05:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Randells     just off 51st on Olive.  You will at least get treated right there.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top