Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/28/2003 9:54:52 PM EDT
I just received an e-mail that my ammo shipped....I ordered on 5/14......just to let you guys know..

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:49:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you want someone to pick it up for you?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:05:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered mine on the 12th. They just notified me it would arrive Friday. Sheesh, 18 days!! [bounce]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:06:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I stopped my order. The wait for me was not worth the savings.
Plus the hassle of thier website saying they had it in stock and then a e-mail confirmed that they were still talking to winchester about getting the order filled. If they would of been honest up front I probably would of kept the order.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:34:46 AM EDT
[#4]
They are DAMN SLOW> If I order from Eric the Ammoman early in the day I get my order the NEXT DAY.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Always pays to stay ahead (stocked up) in the ammo game so you can find good deals and wait if you have to.  Everybody jumps on the good deals and spreads the word.   Then the merchant runs out and has to reorder.  Then the next buyers have to wait.

Of course the finances determine how much you can keep on hand.

Link Posted: 5/30/2003 12:17:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Ordered the 12th, and received it today.I have no complaints.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Recieved mine as well.They ship really fast and when it is in stock it only takes about 2 days to get here. No Complaints
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Received my second order of 1k rounds in the past 2 months, got both of them within 8 days of ordering.  Guess I've been lucky from what I've heard from others.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:15:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered Tuesday night and got shipping notification yesterday, 2 days ain't bad.UPS says delivery monday which is less than a week from order to receipt.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top