Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/28/2003 5:22:33 PM EDT
Can someone email me the AR15.com Favicon ?

I have FavOrg to keep all my Favicon's and for some reason it will not pick up the AR15.com one.

I tried to right click and save it and that does not work either?

Please let me know where I can Capture the AR15.com Favicon?
Thanks..
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have the slightest idea what in the hell you're talkin' 'bout willis....
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Someone that runs the Site will know?
Thanks,
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:00:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't have the slightest idea what in the hell you're talkin' 'bout willis....
View Quote

[url]http://www.favicon.com/#1-1[/url]

"What is a favicon?

A Favicon is a multi-resolution image included on nearly all professional developed sites. The Favicon allows the webmaster to further promote their site, and to create a more customized appearance within a visitor’s browser. Often, the Favicon reflects the look and feel of the web site or the organization’s logo."
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:07:04 PM EDT
[#4]
OK,
Now can I get the AR15.com one from someone?
Thanks..
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

"What is a favicon?

A Favicon is a multi-resolution image included on nearly all professional developed sites. The Favicon allows the webmaster to further promote their site, and to create a more customized appearance within a visitor’s browser. Often, the Favicon reflects the look and feel of the web site or the organization’s logo."
View Quote

show off....
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

"What is a favicon?

View Quote

show off....
View Quote

I'm sorry, man!

I had to go and look it up and I still don't know what the f*ck a favicon is!

;o)
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:51:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine isn't working either. The only one that shows up for me is Wholesale Hunter.

CHRIS
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top