Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2003 11:42:03 AM EDT
I have decided not to "Bling Bling" This Old Original Bushmaster Pre ban and leave it as it is.
What do you guys think about changing the Original 2 Position Stock for one of the Newer 6 Position Stocks?
I think the Newer 6 Pos stock's are bigger than this one and Might not look as good?
What Ya Think?
Do you think this Gun will Look Better with the New Stock or just leave the Original one on it?
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:54:55 AM EDT
[#1]
No one can say what will look better to your eyes, except you...and why does asthetics matter more than function & utility?
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:55:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a xm177 too. I changed the 2 position stock to a 4 position stock. It looks the same. It's nice to have one that's all original.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 12:28:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I decided to keep my 2-position tele stock on my Bushmaster M-4 for the "original" reasons.  But then again, just depends on what you want.  

By the way, if you get a new one, let me know what you want for the old one.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 12:31:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I could never understand why a six position collapseable stock would be needed. Unless you are taking the kids out to the range with you.
The stock is either open fully or it is closed for storage or compactness. I say leave it as is, my neighbor has the exact same carbine and i would NEVER swap it out. Keep it original!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, I think I'll just leave this one as it is and Load up My Pre Ban M4 with Bling Bling accessories, ARMS SIR ETC !! [:D]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top