Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2003 3:31:50 PM EDT
Anybody own one, how bad are the muzzle brakes.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:43:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure what you mean by "bad".  If you are referring to how loud they are, I can't tell much of a difference between my postban M4 6400c and my preban M4.  Both are Colts, have the same 16" barrels (one FS/one brake), used the same ammo and I still couldn't tell a difference between the two.

If you are referring to their looks then yes they are "bad". [puke]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:46:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I was asking about how loud they are. The muzzle brakes are big.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:13:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I was asking about how loud they are. The muzzle brakes are big.
View Quote

Yep, they are big and ugly but not very loud.  Like I said, I can't tell a difference between my postban and my preban.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:50:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I fired mine indoors and outdoors.I think my mini14 is alot louder IMHO.I have a colt mt6400c m4gery but classic pistol in southhampton is going to put new break on it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:37:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I fired mine indoors and outdoors.I think my mini14 is alot louder IMHO.I have a colt mt6400c m4gery but classic pistol in southhampton is going to put new break on it.
View Quote

I'm a member at classic, good people to deal with
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top