Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/20/2003 7:08:03 PM EDT
Check the link.  I am steaming.  

http://www.mynra.com/display_content/show_content.cfm?mod_id=51&id=5303

This is what I wrote to them.  I will post the reply when I get it.  We need to give them the CNN treatment.

I sent the following in an email-

"This is what I have a problem with-

Anti-Gun Bank
Dan Whinery of Dan's Guns And Ammo in Warren, IN recently applied for a Chase Business Credit Card and was turned down for the following reason and this is a direct quote from the letter the bank sent him:

""We are prohibited from extending credit to businesses operating in your industry""

I have a credit card account with Chase Manhattan. I am considering closing this account based on the apparent stance that your organization has of not supporting citizens' right to own a firearm in the United States of America. PLEASE tell me that the above information is wrong. I would like an official statement as to your company's position on supporting businesses that provide the means for Americans to defend themselves and that work to protect the 2nd amendment rights of Americans. For what it is worth to you, I just put $2000 on my Chase Mastercard for a firearm purchase. Thanks for your time and pending response."

Damian McKeon
Austin, TX

CONDUCT GUIDELINES

This is the AR Discussions forum. AR Specific Discussions may include questions and topics about AR15 manufacturers, legal issues, troubleshooting, configurations, parts, services, purchasing advise and any thing else that involves the the legal use of an AR15 rifle. Any topic or discussion that does not apply is subject to being locked and/or moved from this forum.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top