Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/20/2003 5:40:24 PM EDT
Notice how all the pro-AWB articles focus on S1034?

I even read an editorial the pronounced any awb as "dead on arrival".

They're down and now we need to knock them out!

CRC
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Excellent. Now just hope that some idiot doesn't go on a killing spree with a banned assualt rifle and give the anti gun people in congress the public support to write a new more restrictive bill.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:55:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't want my comment to be mistaken, but next time someone decides to go on a killing spree, wouldn't it be nice for once that they do it with a Remington 870 Express...or a BB gun, or a Baseball bat or maybe a piece of iron pipe.  Now we would have to outlaw 12guage, 20guage and .410....and....no more baseball games.........and no more running water...and no more Red Ryder's......You give them an inch, they will take a mile........we all have to do our part to oppose this AWB
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Why doesn't someone go berserk in Congress and use Chuck Schumer or Dianne Feinstein as clubs....mebbe we'd get some "sensible jack-ass control legislation" then...whew!  Schumer and Feinstein--talk about yer Offensive Weapons.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:15:03 PM EDT
[#4]
If some maniac goes on a killing spree maybe one of us good Americans will catch them in the act and prevent them from doing harm to our families.  To me this is one good reason for upholding our 2nd Ammendment right to bear arms.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:15:04 PM EDT
[#5]
It ain't over till it's over.

And it ain't ever over.

Those jackasses will try again, and again, and again.

And (hopefully) we'll kick them in the nuts each time.

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#6]
NEVER let your guard down. This fight is far from over!! Me thinks the media is trying to lull us into thinking everything is going to be alright. I won't stop writing lawmakers and will continue making my voice heard.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 2:23:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Excellent. Now just hope that some idiot doesn't go on a killing spree with a banned assualt rifle and give the anti gun people in congress the public support to write a new more restrictive bill.
View Quote

It wouldn't matter if someone used a flintlock, the liberal media is likely to call it an automatic assault weapon, then Chuckie boy and his gal pal Diane would pick up and run with it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top